“Natural human teeth are supposed to last as long as we live. It is only with our own Ignorance and Negligence that loss of our teeth happens.”
Are you worried about painful cavities in your teeth? Do you worry about bleeding and swollen gums? Or, are you simply concerned about teeth that are sensitive and painful to hot and cold foods and drinks?
Whatever your concern may be, it is never too late. The 15 strategies in this book will steer you in the right direction to solve your toothache problems. After you read this book, you will no longer have to suffer needlessly from tooth pain, discomfort and premature loss of teeth.
Do You Avoid the Dentist?
May be you resist going to the dentist. I remember treating patients with severe dental problems who had never been to a dental office in their lives. It could be because of fear, anxiety or the high cost of dental treatments. In this short book of 132 pages, I will show you that you have nothing to fear. The 15 strategies in this book are not only easy to follow; they will save you time, discomfort and expensive repairs.
As a long time practicing dentist, I realized that patients come to the dentist’s office, get their teeth fixed and then return again and again with different problems. My reason for writing this book is to give you all the information and tools you need to keep your teeth healthy throughout your life. There’s no reason to wait – the sooner you put this information and tools into practice, the sooner you can enjoy the benefits of good health.
“It’s a great book, easy to read and full of practical information about how to keep and maintain your original adult teeth well into your 80′s and 90′s. A must read for anyone and everyone who savors their teeth and love of food.”
Associate Director of Clinical Research, KU Cancer Center
University of Kansas Medical Center
Benefits of Reading “15 Toothache Solutions”
- Experience the good feeling of the cleanest mouth you’ve ever had with 9 oral health tips.
- Sleep through the night without any tooth pain with 6 oral health action steps.
- Enjoy your hot cup of tea and coffee with no more sensitive teeth with 11 Toothache solutions.
- Prevent bleeding gums with 8 Toothache strategies.
- Get rid of bad breath with 10 Toothache oral health tips.
- Avoid the expense of costly dental repairs with action steps from all the 15 chapters of the book.
What’s Inside This Book to Add Value?
- Overcome gingivitis and tooth pain to regain happy teeth.
- No need to suffer from pain with tooth decay.
- What to do with painful wisdom teeth – extract them or keep them?
- Avoid premature loss of teeth with periodontal disease to stay away from dentures.
- Which eating habits undermine dental health?
- How to avoid tooth abscess and infected root canal.
- Recognize the early signs of oral cancer and related mouth pain.
“This little book, packed with wealth of knowledge, is an excellent home health resource for wide variety of dental problems. It can make a remarkable difference in every one’s life in a time like this when it is most needed.”
Pedodontist from Simi Valley, CA